Previously an e-journal at http://www.virtuallyemployed.net, we are undergoing some major changes. Angelic Rodgers is still your hostess and managing editor, and our focus, as always, will be online pedagogy and academia in general. You can reach us easily by EMAIL.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A New Book about Teaching Online

A new book, Making Money Teaching Online, is now available for preorder.

Given that there is an ongoing debate about how online and onground teaching are different, I'm a bit dismayed about the way in which the title focuses on making money, rather than on quality instruction. I'll also post this entry to our LiveJournal Community (see the link to the right) so that we can actually discuss this if folks want to.

If I can get my hands on the book from a library, perhaps I'll post a review.

No comments: